126 GHz Radar level transmitter and gauge
Model No ::ATVUK FMR 126
Product Specification ::126 GHz FM ( frequency modulated) Radar level transmitter and gauge :
@VUK - FMR -126 Radar is like VUK, its able to find anything at anywhere and any condition, Its has not effected by night, light, temp, vacuume, pressure, fume, dust, evaporation, Boilling Liquid, corrosive, ----
The general principle of frequency-modulated continuous wave radar level gauge: the radar emits electromagnetic waves on the top of the tank. The electromagnetic waves are received by the radar after being reflected by the medium. The frequency difference δf between the received signal and the transmitted signal is proportional to the distance R of the medium surface: R = C (speed) * δf (frequency difference) / 2 / K (frequency modulation slope). Since the speed of light C and the frequency-modulated slope K are known, the frequency difference δf is estimated, and the distance R of the surface of the radar installation position can be obtained. Then, the known space height of the tank is subtracted from the radar to the material surface. Empty height), the height of the material level is obtained.
Common specification :
Measuring medium ?Solid /Liquid/powder /---
Measuring Range ? 0.3m~150m
Process Connection ?Flange/ thread
Process Temperature ? -40?250?
Process Pressure ? -0.1?0.3/4MPa
Antenna Size ?32mm -78mm lens antenna
Antenna material : PTFE / S.S./other
Accuracy ? ±1mm
Protection Level ? IP67
Frequency ? 123GHz
Launch angle : 3 °
Power Supply ?Two-wire / DC 24V
Four-wire / DC 12~24V
Four-wire / AC 220V
Outer Covering?Aluminum/ Plastic/ Stainless steel
Signal output?Two-wire / 4...20mA / Hart protocol
Four-wire/ 4...20mA / Modbus-RS485
More detail please conatct company and select right model
Product Features ::-Characteristic?
1. Millimeter-wave radar, with a measurement accuracy of up to ± 2mm and a minimum blind area of 0.05m.
2. Smaller antenna size to meet the measurement of more working conditions.
3. A variety of lens antennas, smaller emission angles, more concentrated energy, and stronger echo signals, so it has higher reliability than other radar products under the
same industrial and mining conditions.
4. It has stronger penetrability and can be used normally under the condition of adhesion and condensation.
5. ATVUK-FMR series products have larger dynamic signal range and more stable measurement for low dielectric constant media.
6. Multiple measurement modes, the radar response time is less than 1S in the fast measurement mode.
Range ::Measurable product:
? Solid measurement
Low dielectric constant plastic particles
? Liquid measurement
---- Reactor level
----Large steam level
----Foam product level
----Crystal product level
----Ultra high temperature product level
----Ultra high-pressure product level
----Hygienic product level